The aim of this Grant Scheme is to assist our winners in getting performance opportunities in their early years as professionals. The admin process is directly between the Promotor and the Grant Scheme to further help our winners by not involving them in the administration.
- Grants will be available to the three winners for the two years following their win (the 2022 winners grants will run from June 2022 to May 2024).
- The scheme will pay half the performer’s fees to the concert promoter who applies for the grant. By example the promoter will be reimbursed £150 in respect of a £300 performance fee.
- Each winner can have grants for up to four concerts in each subsidised year.
- The concert promoter should apply to the Competition by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the performance programme and the address of their website.
- Grants are reviewed at least every four weeks and the promoter will be advised within three weeks confirming the grant.
- An acknowledgement in the programme must state: “‘Name of promoter’ gratefully acknowledges the financial support given by the Tunbridge Wells International Music Competition at Mayfield Festival to the soloist ‘name of performer’ in this concert”.
- After the event the promoter will mail a copy of the programme to The Administrator, Tunbridge Wells Competition Grant Scheme c/o Lucks Farm House Punnetts Town, Heathfield TN21 9HU together with their bank details. Payments will be made within three weeks of submission.
- Support is not available for the concerts shown in The Prizes section above.